Design GINMAN, HARBOE, BORUP LANDSKABSARKITEKTER
LENTA U is a classic bollard with a round top. It is a good choice if you are looking for a solid bollard of good quality at a reasonable price.
The LENTA series of bollards – or steles – are available with or without grooves. LENTA U is the version without any groove. If you are looking for a version with a groove, you should take a look at LENTA or LENTA BIG. You would usually choose the type with a groove if you want to fit a reflective strip on the top.
The LENTA Series was designed by Ginman Harboe Borup Landscape Architects.
Bollards are used to mark out or enclose an area. This could be, for example, around a green area or to mark out a square in an urban space. They are also ideal for separating places that have different functions, for example between a pavement and a cycle path.
LENTA U is made of galvanised steel and is therefore extremely robust and durable.
LENTA U can also be supplied in a powder-coated version. This gives the bollard a different look in terms of design, to enable it to fit in with the overall design style of the municipality or company. Contact us to hear more about the option of powder-coating, which can be supplied in any RAL colour.
The LENTA U with the round top is a tall, slender bollard that is available in two thicknesses. It is 80 cm tall and has a diameter of either 89 mm or 114 mm.
The LENTA U is fitted by embedding it in or bolting it to the ground below.
A special model with a vulcanised rubber tiltable joint is also available. The tiltable joint means that this model can flex up to 30 degrees if it is run over or something similar occurs. Afterwards it will right itself again and return to its original position.
Technical drawings See drawings
LENTA U BOLLARD
• Round top with no groove
• Available as stationary bollard in one piece
• Available in tiltable version (30°) with rubber joint (LENTA FLEX)
• Optional extra: 1-4 welded eyes and shackles and chains
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø300 x H600 mm
• Recommended base dimensions LENTA FLEX: Ø400 x H600 mm
• Distance from ground to upper edge: 800 mm