The STOLTUR is one of the truly classic bollards in our range. Its design is simple, and it has a rounded top that features two grooves for reflective strips if you wish. There is also the option of fitting an eye for a chain.
The STOLTUR with a round top and double groove is 90 cm tall and is available in three sizes, Ø114 mm, Ø140 mm and Ø170 mm.
The STOLTUR can be supplied as stationary or removable. The removable version is suitable if the bollard is to be used for things such as pedestrian street systems or pedestrian areas. Here, there may be a need to make room for moving traffic for the delivery of goods, where the barrier may need to be removed. This also applies if STOLTUR is used to cordon off a fire access route.
Two types of locking systems are available with the removable version of the STOLTUR. Either a locking bar prepared for a padlock, or a top lock.
The STOLTUR features two grooves for reflective strips. The reflective strip can be purchased separately in white, red or yellow.
The STOLTUR is made of hot-dip galvanised steel.
If you’re not after a galvanised look, the STOLTUR can be ordered colour-coated. There is a wide selection of RAL colours to choose from, and the bollard is hot-dip galvanised before it is powder-coated, so it is just as sturdy and durable as if it had not been power-coated.
The STOLTUR is a new product name that now refers to products that were formerly known as the PL 7, PL 9 as well as PL 5 and PL 10.
Use the bollards or steles to enclose or mark off an area. They can, for example, stand along the edge of a car park to signal that beyond this marking there are pedestrians. You can also use them to separate areas that are used for different functions such as a cycle path or pathway. Or it can be used to mark off a fire access route or stand as a light barrier at the entrance to a shop.
Our STOLTUR bollard is available as a HITSA-SAFE bollard for hostile vehicle mitigation. It looks the same as a standard STOLTUR bollard and is available in the same colours. HITSA-SAFE offers familiar urban furniture with a Nordic look, which is certified for hostile vehicle mitigation according to PAS 68 and IWA 14.
Technical drawings See drawings
• Round top with 2 grooves
• Available in 3 different diameters
• Available as stationary bollard in one piece
• Available as removable bollard with top lock – can be removed using a triangular key
• Available as removable bollard with side lock – padlock not included
• Optional extra: Red, yellow or white reflective bands (2 pcs)
• Optional extra: Eyes, shackles and chains
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
Ø114 / 140 / 170 mm steel tube
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Recommended base dimensions LxWxH: 400 x 400 x 600 mm
• Distance from ground to upper edge: 900 mm