STERKUR is a simple bollard with a flat top. An eye for fitting a chain can be purchased separately.
The bollard is 90 cm tall and is available in four different sizes, Ø114 mm, Ø140 mm and Ø170 mm and Ø220 mm.
It is available both as a stationary bollard and is then supplied for embedding in or bolting to a base.
Or it is also available in two removable versions, for cordoning off of a fire access route, for example.
If you choose a removable version of STERKUR, you can choose from two different types of lock. Either a top lock which is locked/unlocked using a triangular key, or a locking bar suitable for use with a padlock.
A reflective strip for mounting on STERKUR can be purchased separately. The reflective strip is available in white, red or yellow.
STERKUR is a new product name that now refers to products that were formerly known as PL3-PL6.
STERKUR is made of hot-dip galvanised steel, and you can choose powder-coating, if you prefer.
HITSA´s range of bollards in steel are hot-dip galvanised, which gives them a number of advantages: Steel is a tough material, and when it is hot-dip galvanised the surface becomes even more durable, and it is able to repair any minor damage incurred. At the same time, the product is virtually maintenance-free and the lifetime is extended several times over.
Even if you choose the powder-coated option, we always hot-dip galvanise the steel before it is powder-coated to give it the same durability and long lifetime. There are many RAL colours to choose from for the optional powder-coating, contact us to hear more about the options available.
STERKUR is a stele that is commonly used in urban spaces to separate areas with different functions, such as cycle paths and traffic lanes. Like other bollards, it communicates the message that motorists are not permitted to enter this area, but it is open for cyclists and pedestrians. This could be for things such as cordoning off a pedestrian area, to mark a harbour front, or in front of an entrance to shops and shopping centres.
Technical drawings See drawings
• Flat top
• Available in 4 different diameters
• Available as stationary bollard in one piece
• Available as removable bollard with top lock
– can be removed using a triangular key
• Available as removable bollard with side lock – padlock not included
• Optional extra: Red, yellow or white reflective band
• Optional extra: Eyes, shackles and chains
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
Ø114 / 140 / 170 / 220 mm steel tube
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø400 x H600 mm
• Distance from ground to upper edge: 900 mm