Design GINMAN, HARBOE, BORUP LANDSKABSARKITEKTER
LENTA is a truly classic bollard – or stele – as they are also called – in a stylish design, with a round top and a single groove. This is one of the best deals on the market, if you don´t want to compromise on either quality or price.
The bollard is usually used to mark off or cordon off an area. You often see them placed, for example along pathways around green areas. Or around the edge of a square. Or they can be used to separate areas that are used for different functions. This could, for example, be between a pavement and a cycle path or traffic lane.
LENTA has a very simple, clean look and is made of galvanised steel, which acquires an attractive patina as time passes.
When we, at HITSA, choose to hot-dip galvanise our steel products it is because of its many advantages: Steel itself is an extremely tough material, and when it is combined with hot-dip galvanisation, it results in a product with an extremely durable finish. This means that LENTA can repair any minor damage done to the surface itself. At the same time, hot-dip galvanisation ensures that this bollard will require only a minimum of maintenance, and its lifetime will be extended several times over.
If you wish, you can order the LENTA with a powder-coated finish.
LENTA features a single groove, which can be fitted with a reflective strip in white, red or yellow.
The LENTA series offers a whole range of different bollards. The HITSA range includes bollards in many different sizes and shapes, so there is something for every requirement.
LENTA with a round top and single groove is also available in an extra large version, LENTA BIG, which is 168 mm in diameter and 1000 mm in height.
LENTA is also available in a tiltable joint version in vulcanised rubber. The tiltable joint enables this bollard to flex up to 30 degrees if run over, etc. Afterwards it will right itself again and return to its original position.
The various versions are available for either bolting on or embedding, or as removable versions with either a top lock or a locking bar.
Our LENTA bollard is available as a HITSA-SAFE bollard for hostile vehicle mitigation. It looks the same as a standard LENTA bollard and is available in the same colours. HITSA-SAFE offers familiar urban furniture with a Nordic look, which is certified for hostile vehicle mitigation according to PAS 68 and IWA 14.
Technical drawings See drawings
• Round top with 1 groove
• Available as stationary bollard in one piece
• Available as removable bollard with top lock
– can be removed using a triangular key
• Available as removable bollard with side lock – padlock not included
• Available in tiltable version (30°) with rubber joint (LENTA FLEX)
• Optional extra: Red, yellow or white reflective band
• Optional extra: Eyes, shackles and chains
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø300 x H600 mm
• Recommended base dimensions LENTA FLEX Ø400 x H600 mm
• Distance from ground to upper edge: 800 mm