Design GINMAN, HARBOE, BORUP LANDSKABSARKITEKTER
The tall, broad LENTA BIG bollard is ideal for locations where you want to indicate clearly that vehicle traffic is not permitted, or to serve as a feature that complements large buildings or open squares.
LENTA BIG is 170 mm in diameter. We recommend that it be installed at a height of 1000 mm above ground. In other words, it’s a larger version of the classic LENTA bollard.
Moreover, LENTA BIG has all the same characteristics as the LENTA bollard: this includes a round top and a single groove, where a reflective strip can be added. It is available either in a fixed or removable version. The fixed model is supplied as one piece, while the removable version has a top lock or side lock.
The removable LENTA BIG bollard with top lock is operated by a triangular key. The side lock version is for use with a padlock, which is not included.
The material used is hot-dip galvanised steel, which can be powder-coated in any RAL colour.
Reflective strips can be purchased in white, red or yellow. LENTA BIG can also be supplied with optional extras: 1-4 welded eyes and shackles and chains.
LENTA BIG is available for cementing in or bolting to the ground.
LENTA BIG has been designed by Ginman, Harboe, Borup Landskabsarkitekter. Like the standard LENTA bollard, LENTA BIG is a post featuring simple lines. It’s useful for a variety of settings and blends in visually as a natural element of the urban landscape. At the same time it serves as a clear barrier, where needed, thanks to its size.
Technical drawings See drawings
LENTA BIG BOLLARD
• Round top with 1 groove
• Available as stationary bollard
• Available as removable bollard with top lock – can be removed using a triangular key
• Available as removable bollard with side lock – padlock not included
• Optional extra: Red, yellow or white reflective band
• Optional extra: 1-4 welded eyes and shackles and chains
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø400 x H600 mm
• Distance from ground to upper edge: 800 mm