FJORDPARK 4 PLUS is the largest of our FJORDPARK 4 range. The side opening is large enough to take a pizza box. FJORDPARK 4 PLUS has a total capacity of 105 l. The FJORDPARK 4 range has been designed by VE2.
The FJORDPARK 4 PLUS litter bin can be supplied with one or two side openings. Side openings protect against birds and rainwater getting to the rubbish. The bin can be supplied with an ashtray in the top cover. An extra compartment can also be purchased for depositing returnable bottles and cans.
The FJORDPARK 4 PLUS litter bin is made from hot-dip galvanised steel, which is powder-coated in RAL 7021 as standard. We can also supply FJORDPARK 4 PLUS in other colours, or just with a plain hot-dip galvanised finish, or in corten steel.
It can be supplied with a smooth or perforated finish. Please contact us if you require something other than the perforation style offered as standard, e.g. city or other logo.
The FJORDPARK 4 PLUS litter bin is a popular choice for waste management in pedestrian zones and large residential districts. The design is simple and attractive, and the bin is both robust and durable.
Like the other models in our FJORDPARK 4 range, the FJORDPARK 4 PLUS is very user-friendly for emptying. The easy process makes life simpler for service staff. It also makes a difference if there are numerous litter bins to be emptied.
Once the bin has been unlocked using the triangular key, one side opens out towards the user. A hot-dip galvanised bag ring is attached to the hatch. It also has a circular base that supports the bin bag. The ring holding the bag can be swung further out, so the bag hangs free.
If the bin has been supplied with an ashtray, this can simply be emptied into the bag before replacing it.
After emptying, the ring can be swung back in and the bin closed up again. The bin has a latch that locks automatically.
The FJORDPARK 4 PLUS is a large and highly robust litter bin. It is made from 3 mm steel plate and can stand up to a lot.
Like all our other litter bins, the FJORDPARK 4 PLUS is hot-dip galvanised, before being powder-coated. Hot-dip galvanising ensures a high level of quality and a long useful life for our products. It means that the steel plate will not be affected even if the powder coating gets damaged.
The FJORDPARK 4 PLUS litter bin can be cemented in or bolted to the ground. An optional ratproof base (with scope for incorporating a trap) can be purchased.
Technical drawings See drawings
FJORDPARK 4 PLUS LITTER BIN
• 105 litre capacity with single or double-sided side access
• Casing is available smooth, perforated or in your own design
• Left-handed lid with bag holder for easy emptying
• Optional extra: Integrated ashtray, rodent-proof socleand holder for recyclable items
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Opens with a triangular key – locks automatically when closed
• Hot-dip galvanised steel and aluminium
• Also available in Corten steel (casing and top)
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel, and aluminium
Lid/casing: 3 mm steel sheet panel
Top: 3 mm rolled aluminium
Socle: Ø273 mm steel tube
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø400 x H500 mm
• Distance from ground to upper edge: 975 mm