INPUT is a litter bin with a wealth of characteristics. This tall, upright bin is simple yet elegant, and is the essence of design down to the smallest detail.
The bin is available in two sizes, 60 l and 100 l, which are both very roomy. It is robust, solid and functional, yet at the same time adds a stylish touch to the urban landscape.
INPUT has a double-sided opening, making it easy to use in an outdoor setting, while also better protecting the rubbish from birds. It is also easy to service.
INPUT is a popular choice among both municipalities and businesses, as customers can have their own city or corporate logo incorporated.
The double-sided opening makes positioning in urban spaces easy, as users can deposit their rubbish from both sides. The side opening also protects the contents from birds.
INPUT can be supplied with an ashtray in the top. Also, a special socle that can fit a rodent trap can be added.
The bin also makes life easier for service staff. It is now available in a model with a bag holder, to avoid heavy lifting and make work easier when emptying bins across a large area. INPUT opens with a square key and locks automatically after closing.
Like all our other litter bins, INPUT is solidly made from robust materials. The top cover and outer casing are made from 2 mm stainless steel, while the base is 4 mm stainless steel.
INPUT litter bins come in a choice of glass-blasted finish or glass-blasted and powder-coated in a variety of colours.
In partnership with the Danish Technological Institute, we have developed a special surface treatment that ensures a high level of quality and a long useful life for our products. Our knowledge and long years of experience are your assurance of a product that will stand up to most things for many years to come.
INPUT can be either bolted to the ground or embedded into a concrete foundation.
Technical drawings See drawings
INPUT LITTER BIN
• 60 or 100 litre capacity with double-sided access
• 60 litre capacity: Available with plastic container or bag inner liner
• 100 litre capacity: Available with steel container or bag inner liner
• Casing is available smooth, perforated or in your own design
• Optional extra: Integrated ashtray and socle for rodent trap
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Opens using a square key – locks automatically on closing
• Peened stainless steel
• Also available in powder-coated stainless steel
• Inner container in black, rotation-moulded plastic or steel
Lid/casing: 2 mm steel sheet panel
Socle: 4 mm steel sheet panel
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Concrete socle for bolting fast can be purchased separately
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø300 x H600 mm
• Distance from ground to upper edge: 915 mm (60 litre), 1087 (100 litre)