The FJORDPARK 4 MINUS is the smallest of the litter bins in our FJORDPARK 4 range, designed by VE2. It has a capacity of 40 l.
FJORDPARK 4 MINUS is ideal for urban spaces and parks, as a decorative option for waste management. It can be supplied with two side openings, so that the bin can be used from both sides. Side openings protect against birds and rainwater.
The FJORDPARK 4 MINUS litter bin is made from hot-dip galvanised steel. It is powder-coated in RAL 7021 as standard. We can also supply FJORDPARK 4 MINUS in other colours, or just with a plain hot-dip galvanised finish, or in corten steel.
The customer can choose whether to go for a smooth or perforated outer casing for their bin. Please contact us if you require something other than the perforation style offered as standard.
Our FJORDPARK 4 MINUS litter bin offers user-friendly opening and emptying.
After unlocking the bin with a triangular key, one side opens out so service staff can empty it. A bag ring and a circular base that supports the actual bag are attached to the hatch. The ring can be swung further out, so the bag hangs free and is very easy to replace.
After emptying, the ring can be swung back in and the bin closed up again. No danger of forgetting to lock the bin, as it comes with a latch that automatically locks on closing.
The FJORDPARK 4 MINUS is a smaller, but no less robust, litter bin. It is made from 3 mm steel plate.
The litter bin is hot-dip galvanised, before being given an (optional) powder coating. Hot-dip galvanising helps to ensure both quality and a long useful life. Powder coating provides an extra layer of protection against rust.
You can choose to have your FJORDPARK 4 MINUS litter bin bolted to the ground or cemented in.
See also the FJORDPARK 4 litter bin (80 liter capacity) and the FJORDPARK 4 PLUS litter bin (105 liter capacity).
Technical drawings See drawings
FJORDPARK 4 MINUS LITTER BIN
• 40 litre capacity with double-sided access
• Casing is available smooth, perforated or in your own design
• Left-handed lid with bag holder for easy emptying
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Opens with a triangular key – locks automatically when closed
• Hot-dip galvanised steel and aluminium
• Also available in Corten steel (casing and top)
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel, and aluminium
Lid/casing: 3 mm steel sheet panel
Top: 3 mm rolled aluminium
Socle: Ø194 mm steel tube
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø400 x H500 mm
• Distance from ground to upper edge: 873 mm