The HH20 BIG bicycle rack is a stylish, airy rack with large, elliptical wheel holders. The wheel holders are set at an angle and can therefore accommodate all tyre thicknesses. The generous depth of the wheel holders means that even the narrowest racing bikes are well supported by the HH20 BIG, without the rack damaging wheel hubs or spokes.
The HH20 BIG with 16 mm steel wheel holders is also a stronger rack than the slightly thinner HH20. It is therefore more robust to stand up to knocks and an urban environment.
The HH20 BIG is a flexible rack that can be adapted as required to suit the situation.
It can be installed along a sturdy BOM bar, attached to a stand-alone SNAP bollard, mounted on a wall or a bollard rack. We can supply the rack in plain, galvanised steel or with a powder coating. This offers plenty of scope for creating a stylish look to suit schools, businesses or residential buildings. The installation can follow the curves of flower beds or pavements.
The number of bicycle spaces can also be adapted to suit the available area.
HH20 BIG is available as single-sided modules with 3, 4 or 5 spaces or double-sided modules with 6, 8 or 10 spaces. We have modules with 3, 4, 5 or 6 parking spaces for wall mounting. All models can be supplied with slanted wheel holders to make the most of the site’s depth.
The modular design means the installation can be adapted to suit the available area. This ensures the maximum number of bicycle spaces per square metre. The modules also allow for elegant symmetry. This could be around an entrance or alongside a path, for instance.
HH20 BIG is ideal for urban spaces that demand both aesthetics and function. It is made from hot-dip galvanised steel, with optional powder coating, making HH20 BIG a durable rack for all weather conditions.
The rack comes as standard with a centre-to-centre distance of 50 cm between the wheel holders. We can supply it in dimensions recommended by the sustainability organisation DGNB, which will typically be 60 cm between the wheel holders.
Here at HITSA we have extensive experience of planning and installing bicycle parking, and we are happy to help in reviewing the possibilities – get in touch with our consultants. We carry out production in-house, and this means that we can adapt all our products to suit customer requirements.
Technical drawings See drawings
HH20 BIG BIKE RACK
• Single or double-sided bike rack
• Angled clamps that suit all types of tyre
• Allows room for lights on front wheel fork
• Modular, so can be assembled in the length required
• Available vertical (90°) or angled (45°)
• Also available as an individual stand (Snap)
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
Columns: Ø89 mm
Bars: Ø35 mm
Clamps: Ø16 mm
Standard distance between clamps: c/c 500 mm
Also available: c/c 600 mm
• Single-sided: 3, 4, 5 or 6 parking spots
• Double-sided: 6, 8 or 10 parking spots
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation or wall mounting
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø300 x H600 mm
• Distance from ground to middle of clamp: 350 mm
• Distance from ground to lower edge of clamp: 200 mm