HH20 BOM features the oval HH20 wheel holders attached to a sturdy, distinctive bar. This stands out clearly in the urban landscape. It’s a bicycle rack that can be used to demarcate areas, e.g. between a path and car park. It is also a strong and vandal-proof bicycle rack.
The rack features the HH20 range’s tall, oval wheel holders, set at an angle so the rack is suitable for all tyre thicknesses. The narrow profile of the wheel holders means that they will not damage any lights attached to wheel hubs.
HH20 BOM provides bicycle parking suited to any location that demands both aesthetics and function. The rack is made from hot-dip galvanised steel, which can be powder-coated in any RAL colour. This gives it a distinct, simple look that combines well with any structural or landscape architecture. It also makes HH20 BOM a durable bicycle rack that requires no maintenance.
HH20 BOM is available in a single-sided or double-sided version. The single-sided version has 3, 4, 5 or 6 parking spaces along the bar as standard, while the double-sided version has 6, 8, 10 or 12 parking spaces. All models can be supplied with slanted wheel holders to make the most of the site’s depth.
The standard centre-to-centre distance between the wheel holders is 50 cm. We can also supply it in DGNB dimensions, which will typically be a centre-to-centre distance of 60 cm. DGNB is a sustainable building certification system. The requirement for bicycle racks is that they should make it easy and appealing for people to choose cycling rather than travelling by car.
Here at HITSA we have great systems in place for planning and installing bicycle parking, so that the customer ends up with the maximum number of spaces per square metre and a harmonious and well thought-out facility. Get in touch with our consultants, and we can help in designing a HH20 BOM solution ideally suited to the available space.
We manufacture our products in-house at our steelworks in Latvia and Kolding. This allows us to adapt and customise products as required to suit customer needs.
Technical drawings See drawings
HH20 BOM BIKE RACK
• Single or double-sided bike rack
• Angled clamps that suit all types of tyre
• Allows room for lights on front wheel fork
• Modular, so can be assembled in the length required
• Available vertical (90°) or angled (45°)
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
Columns: 60 x 60 mm
Bars: 60 x 120 mm
Clamps: Ø14 mm
Standard distance between clamps: c/c 500 mm
• Single-sided: 3, 4, 5 or 6 parking spots
• Double-sided: 6, 8, 10 or 12 parking spots
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø300 x H600 mm
• Distance from ground to middle of clamp: 350 mm
• Distance from ground to lower edge of clamp: 200 mm