KODA 8 is a classic and traditional bicycle rack that has been in production for more than 60 years. It features alternate long and short wheel holders, with bikes needing to be lifted into the long holders. This difference in height means that the gap between wheel holders only needs to be 40 cm. It provides capacity for more parking spaces per metre than KODA 7, for example.
The wheel holders are suitable for all sizes of tyres without damaging wheel hubs or front lights.
KODA 8 is an economical solution available for quick delivery. The rack is suitable for use in pedestrian zones, backyards and schoolyards. A powder coating adds a strong sense of character to this distinctive design with its long wheel holder.
The rack is available as standard modules, both single-sided and double-sided. A single-sided module has 3, 4 or 5 spaces, while a double-sided module has 6, 8 or 10 spaces.
We can mount it on a wall, cement it in or bolt it to the ground. KODA 8 is not a model where the wheel holders can be set at an angle. If looking to make optimum use of site depth, check out KODA 7 instead.
We manufacture our products in-house at our steelworks in Latvia and Kolding, Denmark. This means that we can adapt and customise products as required to suit customer needs. We are also happy to help in compiling and reviewing possible options for the available area. Get in touch with our consultants, and we can help in designing a suitable solution.
KODA 8 is made from hot-dip galvanised steel, making it a durable system for all weathers. The rack can be powder-coated in any RAL colour to coordinate with a shop, school or corporate colour scheme. Powder coating takes place at our own painting facility in Kolding, Denmark.
KODA 8 is a fusion of VEKSØ product KODA 30 and Hitsa product Type 8.
Technical drawings See drawings
KODA 8 BIKE RACK
• Clamps with wedge that fit most types of tyre
• Offset heights provide better utilisation of space
• Allows room for lights on front wheel fork
• Modular, so can be assembled in the length required
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
Columns: Ø89 mm
Bars: Ø32 mm
Clamps: Ø12 mm
Distance between clamps: c/c 400 mm
• Single-sided: 3, 4 or 5 parking spots
• Double-sided: 6, 8 or 10 parking spots
• Available for embedding or bolting to the foundation or wall mounting
• Recommended base dimensions: Ø300 x H600 mm
• Distance from ground to lower edge of clamp: 150 mm