The MASCOT shelter is a smart and simple solution for effective protection of multiple bikes. This bicycle parking product is spacious, and thanks to its modular design can be adapted to suit specific requirements.
MASCOT is available as both a single and double-sided model. You can choose from different roof options: trapezoidal steel panels, clear PC twin-wall sheeting or roofing felt (regular or prepared for sedum roof).
Lighting and guttering can be added to a MASCOT shelter.
MASCOT is our own design. It stands out with its simple structure, making it ideal for adding side panels of various kinds, either partial or all the way round. You can choose between various types of panels depending on the need for protection, design requirements and whether an enclosed facility is desired. The sides can be perforated steel panels or wooden slats. You can also start with an open structure and add panels at a later point if the need arises.
We produce MASCOT in-house at our own workshops, which means we can adapt the bicycle parking to suit customer requirements.
MASCOT is a very roomy shelter with an airy look. It is made from robust, maintenance-friendly materials, designed to last year after year.
Both the supporting and ridge elements of MASCOT are made from Ø 60 mm hot-dip galvanised tubular steel. If you don’t want MASCOT with a galvanised finish, you can opt for a powder coating. We can apply this, in any RAL colour, at our painting facility in Kolding.
Technical drawings See drawings
• Modular – extra bays can be added to extend the shelter
• Single or double-sided
• The double-sided shelter comes with steel guttering and drainpipe down to the ground
• Optional extra: Steel guttering and drainpipe on single-sided shelter
• Optional extra: Side panels, 1-4 sides
• Optional extra: Door
• Optional extra: LED lighting
• Also available in any RAL colour
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel
STANDARD ROOF TYPES:
• LP/20 trapezoidal steel panels
• 10 mm polycarbonate corrugated panels/thermo panels
• Roofing felt (regular or prepared for sedum roof)
STANDARD PANEL MATERIALS:
• 1.5 mm perforated steel panel bent to form cassettes
• 1.5 mm perforated steel panel in frame
• Wire mesh in frame
DIMENSIONS (does not apply to sedum roof):
Columns: Ø 60 mm tubular steel
Purlins: Ø 60 mm tubular steel
• Supplied for cementing in. Installation according to instructions from HITSA.