FHR is an elegant recycling station, constructed from hot-dip galvanised steel profiles and your choice of side and roof panels. There is great freedom of choice for configuring this model, to ensure it fits the surroundings and satisfies the customer’s needs and requirements.
FHR is a functional and attractive recycling station. It has been designed with both water drainage and light in mind.
The roof can be smooth steel panels, 4 mm PC or 2-layer thermoplastic. Roofing felt is also an option (regular or prepared for sedum roof).
We often see wooden slats combined with mesh on top, if you want fully enclosed cladding. You can choose mahogany, thermo ash or larch, for example. You can also opt for perforated panels, smooth steel panels or rionet wire mesh.
Consider whether you want the panels to go all the way up to the roof or not. Leaving a gap to allow air and light in at the top creates a sense of security when taking rubbish out after dark. The openings also provide good ventilation for the bin store.
The FHR recycling station, like our other products, is made from hot-dip galvanised steel.
If you don’t want a galvanised finish, FHR can be supplied with a powder-coated finish instead, in any RAL colour. All our steel products are hot-dip galvanised before powder coating, ensuring they are just as durable and hard-wearing.
If you need to lock your bin shelter, you can order a recycling station with a sliding gate or a door, both supplied prepared for locking fixtures as standard.
We have extensive experience of designing outdoor spaces to fulfil customer needs and accommodate user‘s requirements. Give us a call to find out more about the available options.
FHR is also available as a shelter for bikes, pushchairs or scooters. Combining several elements from the same range gives the outdoor space an attractive, unified look. And there is plenty of scope for that here. Add to your courtyard space with urban furniture such as bicycle parking products, litter bins and benches.
Technical drawings See drawings
• Modular – extra bays can be added to extend the shelter
• Available in 2 depths: 3400 mm and 2500 mm
• Optional extra: Steel guttering and drainpipe down to the ground
• Optional extra: Side panels, 1-4 sides
• Optional extra: Sliding door(s)
• Optional extra: LED lighting
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel. The following components are not powder-coated: roof panels, guttering, drainpipes and aluminium edge strips, any door rails, etc.
STANDARD ROOF TYPES:
• LP/20 trapezoidal steel panels
• Roofing felt (regular or prepared for sedum roof)
STANDARD PANEL MATERIALS:
• 2 mm Ø 10 mm perforated panels
• 50 x 50 mm wire mesh
• 34 x 68 mm mahogany (FSC®-certified) rhombus profiles, horizontal installation
• 34 x 68 mm thermo ash rhombus profiles, horizontal installation
Columns: 120 x 60 x 3 mm rectangular profile
Transverse supporting beam: 100 x 50 x 3 mm rectangular profile
Rafters: 100 x 50 x 3 mm rectangular profile
• To be cemented in on site. Installation according to instructions from HITSA.