With its modern, simple design the JF HH Bin Shelter is an attractive addition to any urban space. The canopy design includes a high, curved roof in a half-arc in single-sided shelters and a whole arc in double-sided shelters.
The JF HH bin shelter is modular, so you can assemble a functional and attractive station that suits your own waste sorting needs. The modular design also means that you can extend the design with more modules, if your needs change over time.
The sides of the JF HH model can be clad with perforated plate, mahogany slats or flat, steel plate. You can choose between a steel roof or a roof made of clear polycarbonate. JF HH can be supplied with or without gutters and a downpipe to the ground. Contact us to hear more about the option of having a customised solution.
In other words, the JF HH Recycling Station can be adapted to suit its surroundings and create an inviting shelter for waste containers in a courtyard or in front of a block of flats.
The maximum distance between the bays is 4 m, but the customer themselves decides how long the total length should be. If the customer chooses a double-sided version with canopy, the JF HH features a middle section that can be completely closed off with a gate. This sliding gate is supplied pre-prepared for a lock box. Locked waste management is often a requirement when the JF HH is located in cities.
JF HH is also available as a covered shelter for bicycles or prams for example. This enables you to design a total solution that offers both waste management facilities and bicycle parking. When you choose to furnish your outdoor space with several elements from the same series, this will elevate the overall design, while providing a solid, durable solution.
Contact us and, as your sparring partner, we’ll help you come up with a design in which JF HH can function as both bicycle shed and waste recycling station.
JF HH is a high-quality item that will last year after year.
The steel parts in JF HH are hot-dip galvanised to protect the steel against rust and corrosion. This gives it a steel-grey surface, which is glossy in the beginning, but will gradually acquire an attractive matt patina with vibrant, mottled colours.
If you do not wish a galvanised look for your recycling station, you can choose to have it supplied powder-coated. It can be supplied in any RAL colour. The supporting pipes and the sides can be powder-coated – but not the roof or gutters, for example. We always hot-dip galvanise before we powder-coat, so the steel is doubly protected against rust.
Technical drawings See drawings
JF HH SHELTER
• Modular – extra bays can be added to extend the shelter (bays up to 4 metres)
• Available as single-sided (depth: 2150 mm) or double-sided (depth: 5600 mm)
• Optional extra: Steel guttering and drainpipe down to the ground
• Optional extra: Side panels, 1-4 sides
• Optional extra: Sliding door(s)
• Optional extra: LED lighting
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel. The following components are not powder-coated: roof panels, roof strip, guttering, drainpipes and aluminium edge strips, any door rails, etc.
STANDARD ROOF TYPES:
• 1.5 mm smooth steel panels, hot-dip galvanised
STANDARD PANEL MATERIALS:
• 2 mm Ø 10 mm perforated panels
• 2 mm smooth steel panels
• 50 x 50 mm wire mesh
• 34 x 68 mm mahogany (FSC®-certified) rhombus profiles, horizontal installation
• 34 x 68 mm thermo ash rhombus profiles, horizontal installation
Columns: Ø 114 x 3 mm tubular steel
Rafters: 60 x 40 x 3 mm rectangular profile
Transverse supporting beam: 100 x 50 x 3 mm rectangular profile
Roof strip: 50 x 3 mm flat steel
• To be cemented in on site. Installation according to instructions from HITSA.