The NBB 340 is a spacious recycling station in an attractive design. The design of the bin shelter is symmetrical with an entrance in the middle. The curved steel plate above the entrance gives the shelter a harmonious, inviting look.
Thanks to the open space above the side cladding, the station has a light, elegant look, in which the roof construction appears almost to float above it. Yet the sides are still high enough to hide the waste containers, so the area looks clean and tidy.
The openings provide good ventilation and let the light in. It is nice for the user to be able to see their surroundings, when he or she is taking the rubbish out.
The NB 340 is made of steel throughout. All posts and beams are made of steel pipes. The roof is a flat steel plate, and the side frames are made of perforated plate as standard.
All steel parts in the NB 340 are hot-dip galvanised and are therefore protected against rust and corrosion for many years to come.
If you do not wish a galvanised look for your recycling station, you can choose to have it supplied powder-coated. It can be supplied in any RAL colour. The supporting pipes and the sides can be powder-coated – but not the roof or gutters, for example. We always hot-dip galvanise before we powder-coat, so the steel is doubly protected against rust.
The span of the individual bays of the NBB 340 is 1.3 metres. Generally, we recommend 1.3 m. for a waste container, which includes the necessary space to manoeuvre. The length of the covered shelter can be extended as required – contact us to find out about the options available.
At HITSA, we have extensive experience in designing solutions that solve several problems at once. Get in touch and we’ll be only too happy to draw up a design in which the NBB 340 is used to its fullest advantage.
The NBB 340 is a HITSA design. As the NBB 340 is manufactured at our own metal workshop, we are able to customise this product to suit our customer’s specific wishes and requirements.
Technical drawings See drawings
NBB 340 SHELTER
• Modular – extra bays can be added to extend the shelter (size of bay 1350 mm)
• Depth: 3400 mm
• Optional extra: Side panels to 1350 mm above ground, 1-4 sides
• Optional extra: Side-hinged door
• Optional extra: LED lighting
• Hot-dip galvanised steel
• Also available in powder-coated, hot-dip galvanised steel. The following components are not powder-coated: roof panels, roof strip, and hinges for door (if applicable)
• 1.5 mm smooth steel panels, hot-dip galvanised
• 1350 mm above ground
• 2 mm steel panels
• 2 mm Ø 10 mm perforated panels
• 34 x 68 mm horizontal mahogany (FSC®-certified) rhombus profiles
Columns: 70 x 70 x 3 mm tubular steel
Intermediate columns: 50 x 50 x 4 mm rectangular profile
Transverse supporting beam: 70 x 70 x 3 mm rectangular profile
Arches/rafters: 60 x 40 x 4 mm rectangular profile
Roof strip: 50 x 3 mm flat steel
• To be cemented in on site. Installation according to instructions from HITSA.